The boys thought it would be fun to use the boogie board while holding on to a rope attached to the back of the boat. Yeah, you can say 'Redneck!' They had fun. The wives watched from the beach.
At the end of the day we returned to the marina. There we were welcomed by a few dolphins. I wish I could have caught a photo with them out of the water, but it didn't happen. They were just in front of us though!
Did anyone else have a good Labor Day? What did you do to celebrate the holiday?
3 comments:
Sounds so heavenly! I would love to splash in the water with dolphins! We slept haha and honestly, that is the best present we could give ourselves.
Megan! That looks like a blast! I wish I could have spent some time on the water! I had to work on labor day... booooo... glad you had a good day!
Sounds like a wonderful Labor Day to me! I'm so glad you guys are enjoying all the fun things to do in Florida! :)
By the way, I've totally heard the term "buggy" as used for a shopping cart. But it's probably due to the fact that I've had lots of friends from the South. Still, it cracks me up whenever I hear it! :)
Post a Comment