
I convinced Aaron to come visit me for lunch last week at work. Microsoft decorated the new Commons area for the holidays. As part of the decorations they offered holiday pictures ... for free!! So with my young at heart personality, we took our first family Christmas photo. (I appreciate Aaron tolerating my silly idea of standing in line filled with young kids so we could get our picture.)
Merry Christmas from the both of us! We hope you have a wonderful holiday season with your families. We are celebrating Christmas with Aaron's parents in Okinawa Japan. We are having fun in warmer weather, fighting jet-lag and eating with chopsticks.
Merry Christmas 2009
3 comments:
That is awesome that you get to travel over to Japan! We are in Montana at Adam's dad's right now and then tomorrow morning we are leaving for Idaho Falls and then the next day we drive to Salt Lake and Friday morning(Christmas)we are flying out to Iowa! I am really excited to see my family!! I love it when I get comments so if you want to comment but don't want to bother me don't worry about it because I love it! Anyway, I miss hanging with you too! We had some really good times! I have been thinking about this past year and it has gone by so fast! There are so many people that I met this year that I can hardly believe I have only known them for a year. Our anniversary was on Sunday and so we have been married for a year and 2 days! Crazy!! We were in Chicago a year ago this time! HAHA! Anyway, enjoy Japan! Hope to see you again sooner than later!
I am jealous! How cool is that..you in Japan that is. I hope you have a great time!! And we should get in touch after the holidays...I miss talking to you!
Merry Christmas! Wishing you a wonderful holiday and a terrific New Year! Enjoy Japan!
Post a Comment