November 02, 2009

Yes, we look like FOOLS

I have finally organized all of my pictures (and videos) that were on my camera for the past couple of years. That is the problem with having memory cards that are big, they hold more pictures so you never delete them. I ran across photos of a date night that Aaron and I had back in Rexburg. It was for FHE with my good friend Courtney and her husband Adam.

My mom gave me a video game called "You're in the Movies." Basically you stand in front of a camera and each person takes turns doing different games. For example, you have to push or pull an object that is on the screen, but it records you, so you can see yourself moving the object. The video below is Aaron and Courtney pretending to play with a hula-hoop. It's very entertaining.



I can't help but laugh when I look at these pictures. We all look riduculous, but I know we had a lot of fun 'acting' for our movie. Once each person plays a few games, all of the clips are placed together into a silly movie. Ours was a Country Western film.

4 comments:

~Courtney~ said...

What?! None of Adam?! Haha that video is really funny though! It would be fun to see you again too! We'll get some pictures of her wearing what you sent so you can see! She is really fun to have! She will smile at me now when I talk to her. She's not sure about Adam yet though. I think he doesn't smile at her enough!

Aaron and Megan said...

I didn't mean to forget. Here is one!

meng said...

Hey we are coming home for christmas. Are you going to be home? That looks like such a fun game!

~Courtney~ said...

Haha! Seriously though, that was a fun date night! I wish my stomach was flat again...I have a feeling it's going to take some work!