.JPG)
My sister-in-law came to visit with her 2 daughters Adelyn and Jacqueline. I loved every moment we were able to see them. I wish we were not seperated by the entire Pacific Ocean!
(They live in Japan.) One evening after work I decided to make brownies with Addy. It was so much more fun than I thought it would be.
We dressed Addy up in a long sleeve bib. (I highly recommend this for mothers and will definately get some of these when we have kids.) I put on an apron and we were ready to go. Addy was excellent. I loved watching her expressions when all the ingredients would mix together. She helped crack the egg. A plus was that there were no big egg shell parts that dropped into the batter. She held on to the mixer as we were mixing everything together.
Then her little fingers started to inch closer and closer to the brownie batter. I told her to wait until we were finished, and she actually did.
.JPG)
We poured the batter into a pan, and then the real fun began. Of course I left some batter in the bowl. I gave Addy a spoon with a good amount of batter, and she loved it! She had the cutest smile on. Before I knew it the brownie batter was finished. We were able to get a good set of photos of this joyful event.
1 comment:
Oh fun! I just love cooking with kids! It's the best!
Post a Comment