Yes it is true. We are moving to Washington. I (Megan) was offered a contract position working at Microsoft. I will be working with Visa Extensions. I just started working May 19th. The sad part is that Aaron is still working in Idaho. The original plan was that he would work there this summer; fulfilling a promise that he would be there until August. When his managers/co-workers found out that I was already in Washington they asked him why he was still there. He told them why, and they responded with wonderful news. They will try to hire someone to fill Aaron's position as soon as they can.
Once Aaron has trained the new person he will come up here. The current plan is that I will work full-time and Aaron will go to school full-time. He would be going to school to get a nursing degree. A degree that will assist him eventually become a nurse anesthetist. He also plans to have a part-time job as well.
So I am here in Washington, while Aaron is in Idaho. I hope that some time in the future we will actually be able to spend a summer together. Currently we are apart. Last summer when we were engaged he was in Atlanta and I was in Seattle. Another sad part is that I have never been with Aaron on his birthday. The past few years we’ve always been in different states.
I am hoping that we will be together in the same state soon!!
3 comments:
Congrats on the job! I bet your mom and dad are thrilled! Bummer on the living arrangements right now, but before you know it, he'll be right there! :-)
I am so jealous that you are moving to Washington! I bet it is a bummer to be without your hubby. I hope you two will be together very soon! Congrats on the job! You will do amazing! Miss you.
That sounds awful! The being apart thing, not the Washington part of it...good luck with your work and I hope that you two are together again soon!! Cute blog, by the way!
Post a Comment