Well, I (Megan) have been in Washington staying at my parent's house looking for work. I have been able to work here for the past 3 summers with a pretty decent position working at Microsoft. I have had a couple interviews, with a few more potential interviews coming up. Actually my manager from last summer found out I was here and is interested in having me work again. That would be working in the legal department with a bunch of attorneys. Still don't know how I feel about that.
Aaron has been applying many places as well. Recently he was in Utah testing and interviewing to work at a fire department there. Aaron passed the first two days of testing, he had an interview too. We will hear back from the Provo Fire Department sometime next week if they are interested in hiring him. Both of us are waiting to hear back from potential positions. I am trying to be good with patience, but it is tough at times. I know there are many of you all looking for work too. I wish you good luck and I hope that we can all find jobs and careers.
2 comments:
Good luck! I hope both of you find the perfect jobs! :-)
Sad day.... you can't be apart!!! Just come and live in GA with me :)
Post a Comment