April 28, 2009

Graduation from BYU-Idaho

Aaron and I have finally graduated!! For now we are finished with all of our classes and there are no more finals. What a wonderful feeling!! We graduated on April 9th. Aaron was wonderful and he walked with me at graduation and sat with me at Commencement. He didn't want to, but I really wanted him to. I am so glad that I was able to share that moment with Aaron. To be married and just 8 months later graduate with my husband was wonderful.

Aaron graduated with an "Emergency Services Administration" bachelor degree. He also got as associate degree as a Paramedic last March. I graduated with a "Communication" bachelor degree with an emphasis in Public Relations.
I had so much fun spending time with Aaron and with my friends that were graduating too.

1 comment:

The Kammeyers said...

Congratulations! Cheers to fellow PR graduates. :) Being finished with school & fully immersed in "the real world" is great! I highly recommend it. :)

~Lauren