October 10, 2014

Finding My Theme Song: Glorious

Ever have one of those days where you see or hear something that just hits that special place? I unexpectedly had that moment earlier this week. From scrolling through my social media outlets I discovered that there is a movie titled, "Meet the Mormons" coming out this week.

The theme song from the movie is titled "Glorious." I clicked on the link and instantly fell in love with David Archuleta's pure, yet powerful voice. David was the recording artist for this song. Check it out here:  Glorious, by David Archuleta

I have downloaded this song to my computer and I currently have that one song playing on repeat. I have not grown tired of this song. It is the perfect pick-me-up song that is perfect for me!

Of course, then I found myself curious about what Mr. Archuleta is currently up to. I remembered he was on American Idol a few years back. One evening I found on YouTube his complete journey ready for me to watch. I stayed up until 2am watching. He has a great voice. However, when Brayden woke up a few hours later I regretted staying up past midnight.

No comments: