His current fascination is cereal boxes. He can get into our pantry and has access to the bottom shelf. This day he was pictured with a sugary cereal, but he also loves Chex and Raisin Bran. What a goof! He will toddle around the house with his box of cereal.
One of B's buddies celebrated his 2nd birthday. The party was at the bowling alley. I never knew these ramps to help young children could be so much fun. B had a blast! I think we will go back for another family day.
The NEX Home Store has showcased this big kid toy for a few months now. Brayden loves to climb up and play inside. This day he took his little friend, Maggie for a spin.
For the month of August, I signed Brayden up for a parent and child swimming class. We have an outdoor pool on base and it was hot here. The timing worked out great because it was right before nap time. For the most part he enjoyed the water. I am glad I gave him the opportunity to become more familiar with the water.
Brayden loves the dirt! He is a true boy and I really don't mind the dirt so much. Mostly because he has so much fun and I don't feel as though there is any harm in him getting dirty.
Brayden's other favorite past time is reading. He will sit for a short time while I read him a book. He will spend more time sitting in his chair and flipping the pages of his books. He will chat to himself while he reads it is so sweet. I usually find his room covered in books!
Going back to the "getting dirty" aspect. We made a welcome home sign for Aaron. I brought B outside and allowed him to get nice and messy with finger paints.
As the day draws to a close I am so grateful to be B's mommy. He is a sweet and kind hearted little boy. He loves to giggle and smiles constantly. Some days he will even let me cuddle him while he falls asleep for the night.
No comments:
Post a Comment