Aaron and I invited classmates and other friends we've met since we moved here over to our home. Aaron made delicious pulled pork and homemade bread for the occaision. I made pink and blue sugar cookies. For drinks we had pink and blue Jones Soda.
We allowed our guests to vote for team pink or team blue. I made pink bow and blue mustache cards. Everyone wrote their name on the card and posted it on our wall.
After the voting we were ready to reveal the gender. We passed out chocolate cupcakes I had made that were filled with either pink or blue frosting. It was fun to watch the reactions of our friends when they bit in to the center of the cupcake to see BLUE!! Yes, that is true, our baby is on team blue!! We are expecting a little baby BOY!!
5 comments:
Little boys are SOO much fun & so full of energy! You guys will be great parents! :)
That is too cute Megan! So excited to see the handsome little boy!!
i think i might have to have a gender reveal party next time around. so fun!!! and congrats again on the boy! we're so excited for you!!!
Fun!!! Your baby boy is going to be so cute!
Congratulations!! Little boys are busy busy buys and so much fun!
Post a Comment