August we were able to join a few friends from our branch and go for a river float. The Black Water River is located about an hour away from us. This river is very calm and not very deep which is a perfect combination for a river float. You feel as though you are floating along a beach. The bottom of the river is white sand. All along the river are sand bars.
Anne, Heather, Me, Kim
Nate, Skyler, Collin, Brett, John & Aaron
By the way, our branch at church is awesome! It is filled with a number of young married couples and young single adults that interact very well. Last weekend our branch had breakfast on the beach. A few times a year we will get together for such an event. Last Saturday was perfect!
This is Ayzlyn. She is the sweetest little girl!
We were lucky enough to bring our dogs. Yes, I did mean to make that plural. Aaron and I have since added another dog to our home. Meet Maverick, a 4-month old yorkie. He was such a good swimmer. Much more adventurous than our Allie.
3 comments:
Oh my gosh. What a cutie! And I'm very jealous that your river floats are actually kind of warm. All I can think about is freezing in the tolt river :)
Looks fun! I wish I lived that close to a beach...Carson was looking at the pictures with me and he was so jealous of the white sandy beaches. We should talk soon!
You look so good and it looks like life is treating you well! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment