My side of the family keeps growing. I love it!! My oldest brother Trevor and his wife Rebekah welcomed their thrid child into their adorable family.
Please welcome Kylan! He made his arrival on August 10th.
How adorable! Too bad they are in Washington and I am now in Florida so I don't know when I will be able to meet this little guy. Not to mention as soon as Baby Kylan gets his passport they will be heading back to Japan for another year.
Kylan is the first grandson on the Conger side. He follows after five granddaughters. Which could be interesting to see how all the cousins will get along in a few years.
3 comments:
Woah! First grandson to carry on the family name! Congratulations :)
This is wonderful news! Please send my congratulations to everyone! He is absolutely darling.
Great post, Megan! My due date is exactly 1 month after Bekah's, and it's really hitting home that our own little son is almost here. Hooray! :) Congrats on the new nephew!
Love the name Kylan, by the way. Very unique!
Post a Comment