June 30, 2009

Surprise at Work!!

I got to the office this morning and started my typical day. Around 9:30, Chris, the person in charge of the mail in my building stopped by my office. He had a long box that read "Pro Flowers." He said it was for me. I was wondering why I would have flowers delivered to me, and I could not come to an answer. It was a Monday morning. It was not my birthday, it was not any anniversary and I had not accomplished anything. I have to admit that I was embarrassed that I got flowers. I know that I am so lame. I open the box and find a note. The note was from Aaron. He had sent me one of my favorite flowers!! I really like Astromeria (..or Peruvian Lily, as Aaron discovered).
I placed them in the vase, and set them on my desk. To be honest, it was a rather large bouquet. People would stop by and ask if it was my birthday. I responded with a "no." They would then ask if it was a special occasion. Again, I said "no." I would respond with ... "They are from my husband, just because." How cute!! I love Aaron so much. I had no idea that he had even planned this. Apparently he had called my mom and asked for the address days earlier. I LOVE IT!!

3 comments:

Linda and Dave Browne said...

How sweet...he definitely sounds like a keeper. :-)

ALIX said...

Megan!
That is so stinkin adorable! I LOVE IT!

Camille said...

Awwww! How cute! I bet you are very excited for when he can be up there with you! I miss you and wish I could come up there soon or you could make it up here!! I will have to call you soon, it has been a while.