July 01, 2014

Badman Ball -2014

Badman week concluded with the annual Badman Ball. A formal night with all of the Air-Wing squadrons and their officers. This night was only three days after the cocktail party. Indeed, it was a very busy week filled with events. Poor B was stuck home with babysitters. Luckily his sitters were all great and I believe he had fun.

Our Saturday evening started with drinks and appetizers at our commanding officer's home. We mingled together before heading to the O'Club for the reminder of the evening.



Each squadron decorated a table for the evening. Each table offered something for everyone attending Badman Ball. Our table was decked out in red, silver and black - our squadron colors. Our table had champagne and chocolate covered strawberries. I loved the strawberries. They were grown here in Japan and they are the best strawberries I've had.

We found the neighbors from our building who are in a different squadron. There were a lot of people we found and got caught up with in conversations.


Our Saturday evening was nice. Even though we had formal wear on we had a lot of fun. Lots of laughter, joking and overall great evening.



I enjoy the formal military events we have the opportunity to attend. I always love getting all dressed up in formal dresses. Mostly I am delighted to be sharing the night with Aaron at my side. Who knew that two BYU-Idaho graduates could clean up so well?

1 comment:

Camille said...

I love seeing all your adventures in Japan. It looks like you are really enjoying it. I love your dress! So pretty and you look great! Glad you are doing well! Little B is adorable. I'm sure he and Kate would get along well.