May 09, 2012

Going Private for a Little Bit

I am making the blog private for the next little while. This is due to some training that Aaron will be going through. I am hoping to make this just a temporary thing, but may end up keeping it permanent knowing the nature of his career.

You might also note that my Facebook account has been disabled. That should come back soon too. However for the next few weeks you can call, text, email and even send something in the mail!

Let me know if you are wanting to get on the viewing list.

12 comments:

Shan said...

I want on!! :)

Camille said...

I do too! camilleclose@gmail.com

Bushland said...

I would love to be on your list Megan. It's been so fun following your adventures:-)
Laurie

Melanie Howe said...

Add me please :)
lambert4mel@gmail.com

Aaron and Megan said...

Please be sure to leave me your email. Thanks!

OrtonAbode said...

Me too please! 06.leslie@gmail.com

Powell's Place said...

Me please :)... siripowell@yahoo.com

Becky said...

rar342@gmail.com me too please :)

Ryan and Brittany said...

Me! Me! Me! brittanycush@gmail.com

Linda and Dave Browne said...

Of course, I need to keep up with you two. :) Sorry we weren't able to get together before you left FL.
seattlegal59@gmail.com

Breanna said...

I do! breanna.s.mecham@gmail.com

Heather Curtis said...

Am I too late? Me too please! h.a.curtis@gmail.com