It has been too long since I last posted. Unfortunately, I have lost or really misplaced my camera. It's been 2 months and it still has not jumped out and said, "here I am!" Now I have to post pictures taken with the phone. So here it is an update on what we've been up to recently.
We got a second dog, Maverick. He's a 10 pound Yorkie. He's pretty spunky and can be cuddly when he's tired. We would leave both dogs in our backyard when we left for work. I would return home during my lunch break and would find three dogs in the back. The black lab on the left is Olive. She lives next door. The dogs do not like to be split between two yards. Together they have dug a hole under the fence so they are connected at all times.
We got a second dog, Maverick. He's a 10 pound Yorkie. He's pretty spunky and can be cuddly when he's tired. We would leave both dogs in our backyard when we left for work. I would return home during my lunch break and would find three dogs in the back. The black lab on the left is Olive. She lives next door. The dogs do not like to be split between two yards. Together they have dug a hole under the fence so they are connected at all times.
Allie and Maverick are quite the duo. They will play/wrestle together until they are too exhausted and need to nap.
Here on base they hold concerts for military families. We had to opportunity to go and see Big and Rich live one Friday evening. The temperature was perfect! A very light sweater was all we needed. I honestly didn't think I would enjoy the concert as much as I did. Much to my surprise it was much better than I anticipated. Big and Rich are great performers and they also fully support and appreciate the military.
This is how close we were.
Before my family came out to the flight show Aaron and I went to the local fair. The main reason is that I wanted to eat some of that oh so delicious, but highly non-nutritious fair food. YUM! We met up with a few friends there. This meant Aaron did not have to go on the rides alone. I get sick on all of the spinning rides and wasn't up for feeling sick.
My favorite picture. Can you believe this was taken via cell phone camera?
Just in case you were wondering what adventures we had been up to. We are doing well. We are busy with our jobs and church callings, but we are living our dream. Thanks for being a part of journey. Together, we wish all of our family and friends a very Merry Christmas!!








No comments:
Post a Comment