I found this news cast about Americans not knowing the true meaning of Memorial Day. If you'd like to watch it, please click this link. I feel sad for our country as a whole not respecting the freedoms we have. We tend to get caught up in our own world and forget what the United States of America stands for. We are blessed and we need to remember that!
I did not visit the headstones of our fallen heros or visit a family who has lost a loved one defending freedom this Memorial Day. However, I desire to be a better example in the future.

1 comment:
Hey! Sorry I missed your text the other day! I would really like to skype with you soon. When is good for you? I got rid of my facebook so just let me know when is good through my blog or feel free to call or text anytime. I hope you guys are doing well! I miss you! There is a BYU-Idaho education week coming up in July and I would really like to go with you...too bad we don't live even close to each other. Maybe one of these years we can get together again!
Post a Comment