I also love going to the mailbox! The mailbox will sometimes surprise me with a letter from Aaron. He has sent me a good amount of letters. There is something so sweet about getting a handwritten and addressed letter. I almost wish we could get more letters in the mail and not credit card applications and other pointless junk mail.
I now have a new fascination with stationery, stamps, address labels, etc. I've ordered "fun stamps" from the post office. No more Liberty Bell forever stamps for me! I now own stamps for the Simpson's (I sent some to Aaron and he sent me a letter with Homer-you can see it in the picture), gulf coast lighthouses and cowboys of the silver screen.
3 comments:
Halfway! Wow! So are you going to come down here this month??? I would really LOVE to see you!!
Yay for making it to the halfway point! Second half will be better by far! :)
Glad the time is passing quickly...before you know it we'll get to see you and meet Aaron. :)
Post a Comment