For New Year's 2009 we partied high above the streets in Okinawa, Japan. This was the perfect setting for the end of the year celebration. I loved it! Aaron's parents have friends who have a condo/flat the 7th floor of a building in Okinawa. (I did not see any buildings taller than the one we were at.)
Another wonderful treat of the evening was the live band that was playing out on the balcony. In fact, it was Aaron's dad's band! It was so much fun to listen to him sing and play. Songs ranged from Late 50's rock to mid 80's blues.
Below is a picture of Abbi (my sister-in-law) and myself celebrating after the countdown.
The condo was decorated very well and the views were spectacular. The balcony wrapped around 3 sides of the building. Each side there was a spectacular view.
3 comments:
Wow! It looks spectacular just from the pictures! It sounds like you had a wonderful time in Japan--what a great opportunity. :)
Hey Megan! Thanks for dropping by my place :) It looks like you had an epic New Yearss - so fun for you guys to be able to take a trip like this!
So, I was going to update...but I couldn't get my pictures to upload on that computer either, so I ordered a cord and should have it within the next week! Yay! So sorry about that, but I see you didn't update either??:) Good talking to you last night, let's keep in touch more!
Post a Comment